92. Medicaid or Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
93. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
94. Free or Reduced Price Lunch
95. Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
96. Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
This series of questions aim to determine if you had received any form of supplemental government (federal or state) assistance for living expenses, which may qualify you for federal financial aid.
Check the appropriate boxes if you had benefited from any of the following programs:
Check “None of the above” if you did not receive any of these benefits.
Please note, the names of these programs may differ from state to state. These names are the most commonly used.